National Health Funding Body (NHFB) is committed to protecting your privacy in accordance with the Privacy Act 1988 including the Australian Privacy Principles (AAP) 2013. Any information you provide to us will only be used for the purpose for which you provide it and will not be disclosed to any other party unless your written consent has been obtained.
Collection of your personal information
Information on how the NHFB collects, holds, uses and discloses personal information is available in the following policies:
- Privacy and Policy Procedures
- Administrator’s Data privacy, secrecy and security policy
- NHFB Privacy Management Plan
Information logged on our websites
When you visit this website, our server makes a record of your visit and logs the following information for statistical purposes or systems administration purposes:
- Your server address
- Your top level domain name (for example .com, .gov, .au, .uk etc)
- The date and time of your visit to the site
- The pages you accessed and documents downloaded
- The previous site you have visited
- The type of browser you are using.
- No attempt will be made to identify users or their browsing activities, except in the unlikely event of an investigation where a law enforcement agency may exercise a warrant to inspect the logs.
The NHFB will only record your e-mail address if you send us a message via email. Your e-mail address will only be used or disclosed for the purpose for which you have provided it and it will not be added to a mailing list or used or disclosed for any other purpose without your consent.
This website may use ‘cookies’ which remember the parts of the site that you access in order to improve the performance of the website during your visit. This information is only used for site access and administration purposes.
No personally identifiable information is stored within the cookies used by this website. No attempt will be made to identify anonymous users or their browsing activities unless legally compelled to do so, such as where a law enforcement agency may exercise a warrant to inspect the Internet Service Provider’s log files.
Lodging Privacy Complaint
If you believe that the NHFB has breached the AAPs, you may contact the NHFB’s Privacy Contact Officer in writing and we will respond to the complaint within 30 days.
Email contact details: firstname.lastname@example.org
Postal contact details:
Privacy Contact Officer
National Health Funding Body
GPO Box 1252
CANBERRA ACT 2601