Terms and Conditions
The Public Hospital Funding website is managed by the Administrator of the National Health Funding Pool, with the assistance of the National Health Funding Body.
All use of this website is subject to these Terms as updated from time to time, and including all notices, disclaimers, copyright, accessibility and privacy statements included on the website.
By using this website, you acknowledge and agree that:
- You have read, accept and agree to be legally bound by these Terms (as updated from time to time). In particular, you acknowledge that your agreement to these Terms constitutes a legally binding agreement between you and the Commonwealth of Australia; and
- All other terms and notices and the disclaimers (including, Disclaimer, Copyright, and Privacy) appearing on the website or as otherwise notified to you from time to time are hereby incorporated by reference into these Terms.
If you do not agree to be bound by any of these Terms, you are not authorised to use or access this website.
You acknowledge that the material on this website is only one aspect of the information that should be taken into consideration when looking at national health funding. Social and demographic factors may also influence the information provided via this website. Please see the National Health Reform funding reports for further information on how the data provided in this website have been derived.
This website aims to meet the Web Content Accessibility Guidelines Version 2.0 AA (external link, opens in a new window) [http://www.w3.org/TR/WCAG/] accessibility standard.
If any information or service provided by the website is inaccessible to you or you are experiencing problems accessing content for any reason, please Contact us.
Prohibited uses of this website and content
In addition to restrictions on use set out in the Copyright notice page, you must not use this website, nor any of the content on, or derived from, this website, without our prior written permission:
- To create lists of comparative hospital funding from content from or derived from this website;
- To sell, license or commercialise any content from, or derived from, this website;
- To sell access to the information contained on this website either directly or indirectly on another website;
- To produce derivative works from the content on this website for commercial purposes;
- To engage in any illegal purpose or infringe the rights of, or restrict or inhibit the use and enjoyment of the website by, any third party;
- To modify any of the content from this website;
- To obtain advertising or other revenue directly or indirectly from content from, or derived from, this website;
- To reproduce, store, communicate, publish or otherwise use the content from or derived from this Website on, or in connection with, an external website, intranet site or equivalent media;
- To remove any copyright, trade mark or other electronic rights management information appearing on, or in connection with, this Website or any linked websites;
- To falsely or inaccurately represent either directly or indirectly that you, your website, or your products are connected with, or sponsored or approved by the Administrator of the National Health Funding Pool, the National Health Funding Body, the Commonwealth Government; or
- In a manner that is misleading or conveys inaccurate information to the public.
Nothing in these Terms or the Copyright notice restricts the use of this content of this website by a recognised media organisation for the purpose of fair and legitimate reporting of news.
You agree to indemnify and hold harmless the Administrator of the National Health Funding Pool, and the officers, employees and agents of the National Health Funding Body and the Commonwealth Government from and against any loss, liability or damage we may suffer (including, without limitation, in dealing with any claim against us), howsoever caused (including through negligence), as a result of, or in connection with, the use or misuse of this website or its content by you.